Would you like to get the same, if not better, results than personal training, for a fraction of the cost?
If this is you, then you are the perfect candidate for our
CATALYST Group Training program!
Our CATALYST program provides all the benefits of personal training…and more. With the CATALYST program, you will receive the following…
- Peer Support: Unlike with personal training, the group setting provides a sense of camaraderie as you will be working out with a group of like minded and supportive teammates that are all striving to improve their health and well-being.
- Planned out (periodized) programs, just as you would with personal training. These are not just random bootcamp workouts, every program is planned out methodically to help you progress each and every day.
- Progressions and regressions with each exercise so that it doesn’t matter what your starting fitness level is…we meet YOU where YOU are at.
- Customization: We can work around previous injuries or joint issues by giving you alternative exercises to do if you are having a particular problem that might prevent you from doing the scheduled exercise.
- Professional Instruction: We are constantly watching you to help you will form so that you can learn to perform each exercise effectively and safely.
- Feedback: You are free to consult with your trainer both before and after any workout with any questions concerns or issues you might be having, allowing you to have the greatest experience possible.
What is the premise behind the CATALYST group training program?
We use full body integration development. The body was built to function as a unit. We practice multi-integrated movement, incorporating the entire body together. This method allows your body the ability to develop as a system as well as involve maximum muscle incorporation at one time, therefore toning more muscle and burning more calories at one time.
The CATALYST program will offer 3 different types of sessions…BURN, FORCE, and FLEX.
BURN: The BURN classes will be focused on Metabolic Conditioning with the primary goal of getting the heart Rate up and maximizing fat loss. These sessions will be fast paced and place more emphasis on speed and functional conditioning. These types of metabolic conditioning workouts have been proven in study after to study to be much more effective than your run of the mill cardio workouts in terms of their effectiveness with fat loss.
FORCE: During the FORCE workouts, the pace slows down but the weights go up! We are now looking at strength and power as our main priorities. These workout will focus more on the intensity rather than speed and volume. Extra attention will be placed on form as well.
FLEX: The flex workout Is a Hybrid style workout that allows you the flexibility to either go through the prescribed workout of the day which will place priority on core strength and stability as well as some Metabolic work, or spend time doing doing soft tissue work and foam rolling to help recovery and increase mobility. You may also chose to split your time up and do some of each.
What types of equipment do you use?
In our Functional training facility, you really won’t see your everyday run of the mill “gym equipment.” Here we use specialized manipulative equipment which follows the full responsibility of the user for their creativity and effective nature. We specialize in the all new Resistance Band Training, TRX Suspension Training, Kettlebell Training and much more. These are all based upon putting your body in certain positions and creating certain angles which allows you to create training movements which simulate sport/everyday movements. This will create a fully functional atmosphere.
Does a person have to be fairly good shape to start Group Training?
They absolutely can be, but do not have to be. Remember, this is not your run of the mill box gym bodypump type class, the CATALYST program is basically group personal training. There are modifications to all movements out there. We offer level 1-3 progressions with each movement we explain. This enables people of all ability levels to work within their individual ability level. There is also no age limit. We look to see if the person is able to safely work through our program. Age is just a number!
I already use aerobic equipment (treadmill, elliptical) can I incorporate functional training into my workout or use it in place of one of those sessions?
Yes to both scenarios. This can be done in conjunction with your pre-existing cardiovascular work for a short period of time as to not over train.
Yes functional training can also replace your traditional cardio workouts as they cover all components of fitness including: muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility.
Anything else we need to know?
Fitness is a lifestyle. It is not something that will happen overnight, but at the same time, you get out of it what you put in. Functional training is the training of the future. It will heighten all aspects of your fitness and your life. The only question you need to ask yourself is, when do I want to get started?
Personal Training will cost between $60-$80 per session.
With our CATALYST Program, you get unlimited sessions each month for the same price you would pay for just 2 personal training sessions!!